Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blingin Away

We're slowly progressing and building inventory.  We've even branched out to making blingin bouquets.  Check them out at http://www.etsy.com/listing/82053016/sweet-paisley-bouquet.  I still make an occasional pillow case dress for friends but my main focus has been blingin blooms.  Every creation is different with no two alike.  I think that's why I love creating these so much.  While the design is the same, the look is different and I don't get bored.  


Any day now we'll have my logo complete and start ordering packaging materials and business cards.  So exciting to see it all come together.  We'll have our first craft show in a month at the Dell Diamond in Round Rock, TX.  If you get a chance come out and see us.


Well better go and start making more blingin blooms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment